Re: CMD MSCP SCSI problems? (again?)

On 2/13/23 05:50, David Brownlee wrote:
    Annnnd, as if just to mock me, NOW it boots.  I had just run and shut
down VMS, and did not power-cycle the machine, but I have no idea if
that's related.  This time it sees mscpbus0 and mscpbus1, and comes all
the way up.

    My point behind mentioning it is that it clearly isn't some sort of
"multiple MSCP controllers don't work" bug, but it's still something flaky.

Maybe a scattering of kernel printfs in dev/qbus/uda.c to see where it
fails to attach? (when it chooses to do so :)

  I should be able to do that, but likely not this week.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA