Re: CMD MSCP SCSI problems? (again?)

On 2/1/23 15:00, Johnny Billquist wrote:
I have some vague memory that with enough memory, controllers didn't get detected. How much memory do the 4000-705A have?

   It has 128MB.

Yeah. That rings bells for me. I think with MSCP I noticed failures with more than 64MB. I think it is even visible using simh.
How do you reproduce that?
I just checked, no failure.

[...]

I was sure I saw it before, but when I tried now, it was fine...

What version were you running Dave? I have 9.0 stable, built in 2020 here, which don't have a problem, but I am sure something earlier did not work.

  It's 9.3, downloaded this morning.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ