Booting current...

Just tried updating my NetBSD to current today, and I have similar problems under simh as on a real machine. With a new boot, it just does not work. Keeping an older boot around (from 2009) which works fine.

Have anyone else seen this, and have any idea what it's about? I have not at all tried to investigate or troubleshoot at this point.

The effects in simh:

Rebooting...

HALT instruction, PC: 007F0F5A (CALLS #0,7F4F82)
sim>

This with a current from a end of April.

  Johnny