Re: Native builds?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018, Paul Koning wrote:

> > Right. It always works good for me when the maintainer is active/responsive,
> > e.g. I never have trouble getting sparc fixes integrated.
> >
> > But for generic NetBSD changes no gcc commiter feels responsible (or able to
> > review), and for VAX changes they point at Matt :-/
>
> It's certainly possible for a port to have more than one maintainer, so
> if there are volunteers for that it might help accelerate things.

 As I wrote I'll try to jump on soon, especially as now my involvement
with MIPS targets has mostly gone, but I need to get things sorted before
I can do anything, as you have to be able to actually verify things, i.e.
run the GCC test suite at the very least, to maintain a port.  Any changes
to be accepted are required not to regress the test suite (I'm sure you
know that, Paul, but other people may not).

  Maciej