Re: NetBSD/vax - worth continuing?

On 2016-09-21 08:27, Anders Magnusson wrote:
Den 2016-09-20 kl. 23:59, skrev Johnny Billquist:

The latest attempt at checking things out last week, ended up with me
actually crashing into ddb (I lost what the error was).

Wait - there's a DDB for VAX?

Yes. Of course. And you get in there with <ESC> B unless my memory
fails me. And of course, you drop in there on a panic...

Close - ESC-D (if noone has changed it lately :-)

Noone have changed it forever. I usually try one, and then the other if the first didn't do it. So at the moment I seem to have forgotten which was correct. :-)

	Johnny