Re: Trying to boot Vaxstation using mopd

On 2016-06-07 19:44, Paul Koning wrote:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 1:32 PM, Anders Magnusson <ragge%ludd.ltu.se@localhost> wrote:

Den 2016-06-07 kl. 19:13, skrev Greg Stark:
..
Would it work if someone could convert the modern bootloader to a mop
image using mopa.out for me?

mopa.out needs an a.out kernel to convert, but netbsd is ELF,

Would objcpy handle that conversion?

Doubt it. The sane thing to do would be to port the modern mopd version from NetBSD over to other platforms, I think. I wouldn't think that would be much work, but I can't remember if it might actually use some odd library in order to read and understand ELF files...

	Johnny