Re: Trying to boot Vaxstation using mopd

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Toby Thain <toby%telegraphics.com.au@localhost> wrote:
> Don't know if it's a related problem, but I had to patch mopd to get it to
> work on my MicroVAX II (the master repo wasn't available at the time):
> https://github.com/qu1j0t3/mopd

Oh, it still isn't. That's the fork I built from here as well.

> Here's a howto I wrote up:
> https://github.com/qu1j0t3/mopd/blob/master/HOWTO-MicroVAX-II.md

I was following this though I note that there's no boot.mop in the
netboot directory these days. I took "boot" which some other page
indicated was the correct file to serve with mop but I'm not entirely
clear.

--
greg