Re: Patches to fix GCC?s C++ exception handling on NetBSD/VAX

I see we have been working along similar lines. :-) I have rebased my previous patches on top of GCC 5.3 and will send them as an attachment on the more recent post to the list. I also have some ideas about bugs that may be lurking in the optimizer backend due to the way that condition codes work, and how that could be fixed.

Regards,
Jake