Re: CCD device

I'm happy to report the Michael van Elst found the problem and provided me with a fix that I have verified solves the problem. The problem itself was because ccd changed from using DIOCGPART to using DIOCGPARTINFO. In combination with an ancient ra device driver that didn't populate the disk geometry correctly, caused my failure.

I'm hoping Michael will submit the fix into the tree. Meanwhile I'm now updating the 8650 with the rest of -current. However, as I've already reported on port-vax, native builds still do not work.

	Johnny