Re: QVSS driver

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 3:20 AM, Felix Deichmann <m4j0rd0m0%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> kind, as you say. In fact, none of the drivers I could find uses
> ua_cvec to write a vector register, but uh_lastiv instead.

And this I think is the reason it didn't just work even with the 16bit
hardware interrupt number.

uh_lastiv keeps track of the next floating interrrupt number and
ua_cvec is the interrupt vector that fired and that needs to be used
for uba_intr_establish. Since qvaux_match doesn't actually trigger an
interrupt,  qvaux_attach doesn't know which value of uh_lastiv to use,
so I just used ua_cvec.

This needs reworked.

> Regards,
> Felix