QVSS driver

I am curious if anybody did any testing with the qv driver recently
added to the kernel.

I tried it with simh and found that the kernel panics on boot if the
qvss driver is included and the qv display is enabled in the
simulator. The problem is that the simulation of the interrupt
controller on the QVSS board does not simulate the 8-bit nature of the
controller. The simulation allows a 9 bit interrupt vector and the
hardware does not. The driver writes the 9 bit vector number to the
controller and expects it to mask off the upper bit and places the
handler at the masked location.

This is arguably a bug in the driver too.

I am packing up my VAXen and getting ready to move to a house with a
1600sqft basement that is all mine.

-chuck