Re: NetBSD hardclock overhead growth

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, Felix Deichmann wrote:

It's also easy to obtain this info from the console (see below).

  I figured there should be a way to do that.

e pr$_ccr
 I 00000025 00000014

I couldn't remember how to modify/examine the registers. Thanks, now I can check my other VLC.

The KA48 System Board Specification says that you can write all bank enable bits, but reading them back will only yield the factory-enabled ("lasar [sic!] fused") ones set to 1. On the KA660, it seems this is not the case (also implied by the statement that the firmware writes the bank enable bits).

  I'll try this on my second VLC, which showed one bank missing.

Mike

---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Operations Consulting,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA