Re: KA46/48 vsbus DMA fallthrough

Am 10.05.2015 um 05:55 schrieb John Klos:
I noticed this problem on one of my 4000/60 machines, but because I only
had the one datapoint, I didn't report it. I should have a machine ready
for testing soon and can test this recommendation.

An important detail to take into account is that the user with the VLC network problem and I had twisted pair MAUs on the AUI port when the network was not matched! Maybe the problem can be worked around or diminishes using the on-board 10BASE2 connector, but "TP over AUI" should nevertheless work, as most will have exactly this nowadays.

Let me know if you want me to assist, machines are already/still setup here.

I will start testing with the possibly missing break statement in vsbus.c in the meantime.