Re: KA46/48 vsbus DMA fallthrough

Do you think it would be a good idea to start searching/debugging in the
match routine of if_le_vsbus.c now?

Looking at the match in if_le_vsbus I would be tempted to increase i
for the DELAY loop from 100 to 1000, then print out the value after
the loop to see how long it takes (and if the longer wait helps).

I noticed this problem on one of my 4000/60 machines, but because I only had the one datapoint, I didn't report it. I should have a machine ready for testing soon and can test this recommendation.

In the meanwhile, has anyone done any work on getting the toolchain to work natively?

John