Re: Vaxstation 4000 sound support

Hello list.

>Hi, Bjorn, (not sure how to get pine to allow the proper "o"...)
Still better than this awful webmail...

Nice, but as I said in my original mail:
>>>Now comes the yucky part...
>>>The MI am7930 driver includes machine/autoconf.h which NetBSD/vax does
>>>not have.
>>>To get past this I just did "touch arch/vax/include/autoconf.h"
>>>I don't know what the correct way to fix this is.
So build is now broken...
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes-d/2014/12/19/msg007464.html
I suppose one could make a dummy arch/vax/include/autoconf.h
Does am7930 need machine/autoconf.h for other drivers (audioamd & bba)?
What does the real (i.e. not me) developers think?

And yes, the IBM 3w3 had red and blue swapped. But even if the colours
are wrong you should be able to test if the acceleration works.
On some types of connectors the pins are removable so you can
(carefully) pry them out and swap places.

PS.
Could someone with commit access please enable lcg0 in GENERIC?

/Björn