Re: Vaxstation 4000 sound support

Hi, Bjorn, (not sure how to get pine to allow the proper "o"...)

Want to listen to some sweet phone quality tunes when playing with your new
framebuffer driver?
I noticed that openbsd had vsbus attachment for the am7930 audio on the
vaxstations. I did a quick port of it. (I don't know what I'm doing here
so don't be too harsh)
Thanks to tnn@ and kapu on #netbsd (ircnet) for help.

Tested on a 4000/60 (for which I still haven't found the video cable - I have one from what I think was originally an AIX machine - it works, but two of the colors have to be swapped for it to work correctly) and committed. I won't be connecting my stereo amplifier to my VAX any time soon, but it works.

Thanks so much! Now to find that cable...

John