Re: Vax vs X11

On 2014-12-18 20:04 , "Bjrn Johannesson" <rherdware%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

However the keyboard is completely fubar in X11, since I do not own a
mouse for my vax I'm not feeling really motivated to investigate. :)
User "mathew" on #netbsd.se did some checks with xev(1) on his /90A and
it was not good. Perhaps he will chime in here.

X11 starts just fine, and it does not feel too slow on my /90A, but as we
discussed before on GIMPnet/#netbsd.se the keyboard was totally fubar,
using xev I could see that it did send input but not many keys had the
correct keymap, also keys "stuck", if pressing a key that keycode was sent
to X until the next key was pressed.

/Mattias