Re: LCSPX / SPXg / LCG?

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012, emanuel stiebler wrote:

Hi all,
did anybody continue to work on the x-windows issues?
Finally after years of absence, I got my VAXen back on my desk, and would really like to work on them again.

I've been too busy to do much with the Vax graphics, so I haven't done anything for a while.

Is there any documentation available for the LCG & LCSPX boards?

My memory is rather vauge, but I think there was some minimum stuff on one of the Vax graphics boards that documented some things. I can't remember if that was LCG or one of the others. The only other thing is some of the reverse engineered stuff Blaz figured out. I think some of that may be in the port-vax mailing lists.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant