Re: VAXstation 4000/90 help

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010, John Klos wrote:

I tried swapping known good memory with a 4000/60 which works fine, plus I've tried removing the video card, but nothing changed. I also put in a brand new real time clock chip.

  Is the memory compatable with the 4000/60?  [I've never actually tried.]

If you have a keyboard and monitor, does the graphics console show anything? That could at least verify that everything other than the serial port is working.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant