VAXstation 4000/90 help

Hi,

I am soliciting help with a problem with a VAXstation 4000/90. I got it a while ago and I should've tested it extensively right after I got it (so I could've returned it if it was bad), but work kept me too busy, so I'm trying now.

When I turn it on, I get all eight LEDs on at the same time for a half a second, then I get 7, 6, 5, 4, and 1, then nothing. I get nothing on the serial console. If I press the halt button, the LEDs change to 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 1, and 0. These codes aren't specifically mentioned in the DEC Service Information manual for the 4000/90.

I tried swapping known good memory with a 4000/60 which works fine, plus I've tried removing the video card, but nothing changed. I also put in a brand new real time clock chip.

Does anyone know what kind of problem I might be experiencing?

Thanks,
John Klos