Re: Build failure...

On 2010-09-05 20:12, John Klos wrote:
Yes, that's the one.
The build was changed 2010-08-27 to actually use this version. So
this is a pretty new change from a built point of view.

And there was a commit by Havard on 2010-09-01 relating to the vax and
IEEE floating point. I would guess this should have fixed the problem,
but I have not actually verified that.

I just build an entire -current for VAX from another architecture, and
it worked, which is why I asked.

HAVE_IEEEFP or whatever should be the same whether native compiling or
cross compiling, so I think this problem has already been fixed. Thanks,
Harvard!

Ok. Trying again now. I'll report the result in a few days... :-)

        Johnny