Undelivered parcel

UPS Corporate Headquarters
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta , GA  30328

This is to notify you that we have intercepted your parcel and are temporarily
holding your parcel IN Spain .We have suspended the delivery process for the
following  reasons:
1.  Our scanning system has detected that your parcel contains  valuable items .
2. Valuable items exceeding $250,000, originating from outside the USA are
subject to POSTAL INSPECTION by UPS.

Our postal inspection department has verified the authenticity of the
package.Concluding the verification on the package our office has ascertained
that the package is genuine and has not been illegally acquired.

In order for us to release your package, you are in obligated to obtain a full
insurance coverage on the package.You should therefore contact our Spanish
agent in Madrid Spain to obtain the full insurance coverage.

While we wait to receive from you the insurance  File Number to enable us
forward your package to your address. Below is the contact information of our
Spanish agent.

Name: Name: Dr Jim Hovey
Email address: drjimhovey81%aol.com@localhost
Contact Number: 011 34 603 181 092

Once you receive your insurance  File Number, kindly forward file number or
scanned document to drjimhovey71%aol.com@localhost In subject please include
reference number 8875663-FFID, so we can trace your case file swiftly.
Soon as we have received the required insurance  File Number We shall forward
your package to your shipping address.

Carolyn Ralph
Postal Inspector in Charge
U.P.S