Re: Build failure...

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Yes, that's the one.
The build was changed 2010-08-27 to actually use this version. So this is a pretty new change from a built point of view.

And there was a commit by Havard on 2010-09-01 relating to the vax and IEEE floating point. I would guess this should have fixed the problem, but I have not actually verified that.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant