(nearly) everything works on a Vaxstation 4000/90

hey

a big thank you to everyone!
NetBSD5-RC3 is running very well on my VaxStation. I've built many packages
already and nearly everything works! I've found only two bugs:

1. the groff bug, while building world (is anyone working oh this?)
2. /usr/games/trek dumps core with an illegal instruction.

i think the latter error is caused by gcc.

 double d = 1e50;
is translated to:
 movd $0d+Inf,-12(%fp)

i don't think, this is correct. Maybe instead of Inf something like DOUBLE_MAX
should be used?

Nevertheless great work!

PS.: tomorrow i'll test a turbochannel adapter from a VS4000/60.
i found the relevant lines in GENERIC, so it should work, right?
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a