Re: more on proff crash building native

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009, David Brownlee wrote:

        Has anyone confirmed it is inbound only - sending lots of data
        from the vax never hits the issue? Also, does it have the
        same issue via loopback?

I just copied my kernel from the vax back to the build machine 5 different times, and had no corruption.

I also copied the kernel from the vax to localhost:, which also had no corruption.

I then copied from localhost: to the vax, and got 1 corrupted file out of 5 copies.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant