Re: MMJ Cable on VS 4000/60

Hi

Yes I have a 3-com 4 port lurking around somewhere.  I just have to
find it.  I also have (somewhere!!) some 10Mb cards that I could though
into my main server (also NFS) and put the vax on its own subnet and
use the server as a router.  Have to wait and see what I can find.  Moves
really are difficult ;-)

Andy