Re: MMJ Cable on VS 4000/60

Thanks

While I was waiting, I found a 6-pin cable and after some experimenting I am
up!

The clock had gained 1537 days.  Wow!

Now I got to dig around until I can either find a thin-net bridge or my one
AUI-10BT converter (since my move I have no idea!).

All else fails I have a DLT drive to shuttle things around with.

Cheers

Andy