Re: netbsd on vax 11/730; booting in sim

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 09:18:07PM +0100, Johnny Billquist wrote:
How long ago did you try it ? It looks like the pagedaemon issues that
got fixed by ad@ some time ago (the fixes are in netbsd-5 too now)
I think it was late november or early december.

The pagedaemon infinite loop was fixed on 12 decemeber in HEAD and pulled
up to netbsd-5 on 27 decemeber. Make sure to try a netbsd-5 kernel which
includes the fix.

Sure, I can try again. I'll fire up my 4000/90 tonight, install the latest 5.0_BETA and start a built. We'll see how long it takes for it to hang (I definitely expects it to still hang, but we'll see...)

If it does please try to enter ddb and 'show uvm'

Ok. Will do.

        Johnny