Re: netbsd on vax 11/730; booting in sim

On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 06:25:11PM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> >And then we have the ever present crashes during build.sh when building
> >groff (pic crashes).
>
> Is that the NaN issue? Or something completely different?

AFAIK this is a bug somewhere in the toolchain. pic and some other
executables are created with some completely bogus entries in some
relocation section. But I'm totally clueless about that toolchain stuff,
and even Matt seems to have no idea where that comes from.

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown