Re: Fujitsu M10-1

On 4/27/23 15:19, Cameron Kelly wrote:
Hi Dennis,

It's running a SPARC64 X+, which is from around 2013. My machine was
built in 2017.

I should also add that it has no RAM or hard drive.

No memory?  Sadly it is now just a brick. I doubt that the ECC memory
parts for this thing are off the shelf and it is no longer worth its
weight in belly button lint.  Same as my M3000 which is fully loaded.

Sorry but SPARC was killed by Larry and no one can justify running
one that needs money poured into it.

Yet strangely I have three of them running.  :\

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC