Re: Fujitsu M10-1

Hi Dennis,

It's running a SPARC64 X+, which is from around 2013. My machine was
built in 2017.

I should also add that it has no RAM or hard drive.

The power distribution is what connects the power supply into the rest
of the system. It's fujitsu part number 7087517. There's one for sale
here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185002000556

Thanks,

Cameron