Re: Boot NetBSD9.1 on a SUN Blade 100

Hi Julian,

if BREAK means ctrl-c or STOP-A: no, that doesn't work.

I went through all that docs regarding netbooting etc. but obviously I am missing something: ofwboot.net gets booted, my hosts reports that he gets an authenticated mount request (NFS), ofwboot reports all the correct data (hostname, IP-address, root-path, server, etc.) but I get an error message saying "rpc_call: error = 2", which seems undocumented.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
Oliver