Re: Boot NetBSD9.1 on a SUN Blade 100

Update: 9.2 shows the same message and hangs...

Trying to setup a netboot environment with my linux-pc as a server, but so far not successful...

Am 15.06.21 um 07:46 schrieb Oliver Haak:
Hi John,
  I saw that thread you refer to, but did not consider it being relevant for me. But trying a different version of NetBSD is obviously a good idea, so will do and report back.

Thanks,
Oliver