Re: Boot NetBSD9.1 on a SUN Blade 100

Hi,

> Update: 9.2 shows the same message and hangs...

Thanks for testing!  It would be interesting to know if -current works, but
maybe later.  Are you able to get to the debugger by sending a break signal?

> Trying to setup a netboot environment with my linux-pc as a server, but so
> far not successful...

That is definitely easier to test with.  There should be enough information
at:

  https://man.netbsd.org/diskless.8

but let me know if you need help setting up the various servers.

Regards,

Julian