Re: rust on sparc64

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 11:26:38PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> I  should be using 2020Q1... I know Q2 is just out, but well, I was still
> upgrading. Don't have me rebuild everything, I just want a consistent system
> and it takes time.

There was a bogus checksum in pkgsrc some time ago, maybe that happened to
go into 2020Q1 (I ususally rebuild from my last local build binary instead
of the bootstrap kits, but this time used the bootstrap kit as LLVM was
updated at ~ the same time and that made things tricky).

You could copy the bootsrap kits urls and checksum from newer pkgsrc into
your version (or just manually replace the checksums with those from the
downloaded files - probably will work but sounds dangerous in general).

Martin