Re: rust on sparc64

Hi,

Martin Husemann wrote:

fetch: Size of the file rust-1.41.1-sparc64-unknown-netbsd.tar.gz doesn't
What pkgsrc version are you using? That sounds quite old. Pkgsrc now
uses rust-1.42.0-sparc64-unknown-netbsd.tar.gz as bootstrap.

Overall the rustc works on sparc64 (but firefox triggers llvm bugs, so
clang crashes).

I  should be using 2020Q1... I know Q2 is just out, but well, I was still upgrading. Don't have me rebuild everything, I just want a consistent system and it takes time.

I think the file is missing on some mirrors... and either is corrupt on one or the size is registered corrupt?

It tries 3 times to download 149MB file and gives that error, then it tries 3 times with a non existing files.

Perhaps I can download it manually from another mirror?

Riccardo