Re: tstile in less than a day

I'm going to run it with tcpdump running on the NFS interfaces on both ends and see if it happens again. On the other hand, I can't imagine this being an NFS issue that happens nowhere except multiprocessor UltraSPARC. I'm open to the possibility, though :)

Well, that was quick!

https://www.klos.com/~john/nfs_sparc.pcap.xz
https://www.klos.com/~john/nfs_daisy.pcap.xz

daisy is the name of the amd64 NFS server. If anyone wants to try to look to see where NFS went wrong, there it is :)

John