Re: tstile in less than a day

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 02:41:32PM +0000, Sad Clouds wrote:
> In the past I found NFS on NetBSD quite flaky, i.e. I/O hanging
> indefinitely under high load, not just sparc64, but amd64 too.

I have seen that a lot on all architectures in the past, on both sides
(client and server), and usually it was some driver bug that causes
packets to be deterministically lost.

But now that tcp mounts are the default, this should be handled better.
This needs closer inspection by packetraces on both sides.

Martin