Re: Building Firefox from pkgsrc-2015Q1 hangs

On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 03:43:36PM +0100, Julian Coleman wrote:
> Is this the boost-libs build?  This looks like the bug that should have been
> worked around with r1.19 of boost-libs/Makefile (setting pch=off) [1].  That
> change is still in the current Makefile.  If this is boost-libs, can you
> check that PCH is really off?  If it's another package, then we might need a
> similar workaround.

How about turning PCH off only for NetBSD < 7.0 and just fixing (in pkgsrc)
all compilers newer than the base gcc?

Though I guess that only leaves 4.6 off, and we can just fix that as
well. I'll collect the latest in-tree versions of the patches and
format them for pkgsrc.

Martin