X on Sun Blade 200 with SVR-100 (radeon)

Hi,

I have a question about Xorg and NetBSD > 6.1_STABLE...

I installed NetBSD 7_RC2 _and_ current last days and would start X.

On both systems I wasn't able to get X working. I got an error message...

I installed NetBSD 6.1_STABLE and now X works again...

I have a SunBlade 2000 with a Sun XVR-100 framebuffer installed.

I read about that problem in GNATS database but doesn't find it again... Post was around 11/2014.

Why NetBSD 7 or current isn't able to start X? Does somebody know that problem?

Greetings,
Helge