Re: Keyboard Problem with V5.1 on an E4000

Hi,

> Looks like the fhc driver is not setting the destination UPAID where it
> needs to when establishing an interrupt mapping.  I don't have the docs on
> the fhc controller, but Sun usually recycled register contents across
> designs.

> If you add something like:
>
>               r |= (CPU_UPAID << INTMAP_TID_SHIFT);
>
> (after you figure out where those are defined) it will probably solve your
> problem.

Perfect.  Thanks!  They are already included (ctlreg.h and iommureg.h).
Adding exactly that made my E3500 work with serial console, and with
keyboard/screen console.

I've put the kernel that I used to test with at:

  http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jdc/netbsd-Exx00.gz

If compiling, update to revision 1.2 of src/sys/arch/sparc64/dev/fhc.c.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/