re: Keyboard Problem with V5.1 on an E4000

> avail memory = 981 MB
> mainbus0 (root): SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise (8-slot Sun Enterprise
> E4500/E5500): hostid 809db71e
> cpu0 at mainbus0: SUNW,UltraSPARC-II @ 336 MHz, UPA id 0
> cpu0: 16K instruction (32 b/l), 16K data (32 b/l), 4096K external (64 b/l)
> cpu at mainbus0 not configured
> central at mainbus0 not configured
> fhc at mainbus0 not configured

i think one of these is the problem.  either central or fhc should
be attaching something here, and we're missing some of the onboard
devices attached here.  both serial ports and keyboard are missing
from these boot logs.

the reason it works with serial console is that pcons attaches.  the
reason it doesn't work with the keyboard attached is that pcons does
not attach here, presumably because wsdiplay0 claimed the console?

can you send or link to a prtconf -v or whatever it is from solaris
that will show the entire OFW device tree?  it would be great to get
these systems finally supported!

thanks.

.mrg.