Re: U5 RAM?

>> [U5 RAM]
> Not really rare. IIRC you need unbuffered 5v EDO DIMMs with ECC

3.3V, I think.  I found a spec for the notch positions according to
which the notch near the centre indicates voltage, with the middle
position, the one the U5 uses, indicating 3.3V.  (According to that
same spec, the U5's position for the other notch indicates
"registered", whatever that means.)

I also notice, on looking closely, that the sockets have "3.3V" molded
into the plastic next to the key that fits into the centre notch.

\ / Ribbon Campaign