Re: Firefox and creator problems

FYI: I fixed a nasty 64bit ABI bug in the call stubs (when C++ code invokes
methods of an object implemented in javascript) and now everything I tried
seems to work fine, including url bar, history and about:config view.

You need the latest + greatest firefox3 pkg for this, FF2 is no longer
supported upstream, so I don't think it's worth to backport changes there.

Please let me know if you find something reproducable not working (that works
with other archs) or crashes. Keep the firefox-bin.core around - that (and
the binary in /usr/pkg/lib/firefox3) should be enough to debug the typical
alignement bus errors.

Martin