Firefox and creator problems

Hi.

I am typing this on a U60 running 5.0 Beta.
There are two (indedendent?) problems:

When I ckick on a link in a webpage firefox displays that page, but the
URL in the navigation toolbar is not updated. This hapens with firefox
2 and 3 and with older versions of NetBSD (4.99.x) too.

I tried two different variations of Creator video cards. A 501-4788 and
a 501-4789. Old Xfree or new Xorg doesn't make much difference.
Sometimes (more often with the older Xfree stuff) the machine freezes
completely when a window is opened. (Starting an application like
Sylpheed or opening a dialog from a running application.) There was an
Elite (afb) framebuffer in that machine before and the Elite / afb
didn't exhibit that problem. The strange thing: If it crashes it
crashes soon after boot. Once it run for a while without crash it seems
to run forever.

Anyone with similar problems?
Any solutions?

BTW: Is Xorg already the default for sparc64 in NetBSD 5.x?
(I don't get around the Makefile maze in src. I have MKXORG=yes in
my /etc/mk.conf to ensure I get Xorg.)
--

tschüß,
       Jochen