Re: fastest UltraSPARC hardware NetBSD runs on?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:20:07 -0400
Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> <martin> Commit!
To make this work proper I had to change the _MI_ interface of _all_ i2c
device drivers. (Add support for direct configuration.) I don't think
this is appropriate at the moment, as we are in "quiet period".

But, maybe I can split this into two commits: First add the plain
device drivers using the suboptimal, old indirect configuration method.
Then, after the 5.0 branch, add the direct configuration magic.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen