fastest UltraSPARC hardware NetBSD runs on?

So, what's the fastest, most current UltraSPARC hardware that NetBSD runs on now? The best I could manage is a Sun Fire V120 (650 MHz UltraSPARC IIi (two-eye)), which was EOL'd a bit more than two years ago:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SunFireV120/SunFireV120.html

http://www.sun.com/servers/entry/v120/

It's a nice little server, but we're missing a few drivers:

flashprom at ebus0 addr 0-fffff not configured
SUNW,lomh at ebus0 addr 200000-200003 ipl 42 not configured
Acer Labs M7101 Power Management Controller (miscellaneous prehistoric) at pci1 dev 3 function 0 not configured
power at ebus1 addr 2000-2007 ipl 37 not configured
pcons at mainbus0 not configured

And the used ones are going pretty cheap on eBay (while supplies last):

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=sun+v120

Obviously multiprocessor versions of the same processor class would give more throughput, though they would not give any better performance for any single process (and those larger chassis seem to be a lot more power hungry). Do we have support for anything faster in the pipeline?

        curious,

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>