Re: Booting 10.0 from CD on Sparc IPC fails - Data Access Exception

Hi Riccardo,

> cool! I switched to 2.4 back, new command mode...
> Slapped your miniroot on swap and tried.
>
> I think it works!!
>
> Can I safely use that to install/upgrade and it will install also good boot
> blocks?

This is good news - thank you for testing!  Yes, I think so.  If it would
be useful, I can also upload the sets from that build.  I'll also commit
and ask for pullups, so the changes will be in -current and 10.

Regards,

Julian