Re: Booting 10.0 from CD on Sparc IPC fails - Data Access Exception

Hi,

> >> NetBSD/sparc Secondary Boot, Revision 1.15 (Thu Mar 28 08:33:33 UTC 2024)
> Booting netbsd
> Data Access Exception
>
> I know the CD-ROM is good because the SS20 booted it.
>
> I wonder if this is the problem with the boot loader? I was under the false
> impression that it was solved.

I had some patches a while ago but didn't get a tester for any machines that
have problems with the current code.  The patches are still at:

  https://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jdc/sparc/boot/

If it would be helpful, I could build an ISO image for 10.0 with this patch
applied.

Regards,

Julian