Re: Booting 10.0 from CD on Sparc IPC fails - Data Access Exception

Hi Brian

Brian Buhrow wrote:
} ROM Rev. 2.4, 48 MB memory installed, Serial #12713634.
}

	If I remember correctly, the NetBSD CDROM boot blocks work best with  ROM Rev 2.9. Any chance
you can update to ROM Rev 2.9?

hmm.. not quickly, I fear I need to change the (EP)ROM chip ? I don't have a spare one.
I don't have means to burn one either...

Riccardo

PS: can't put you as  CC recipient because

Invalid Domain <buhrow%nfbcal.og@localhost>

check your mail setup :) i guess it is .org